Monday 26 December 2016

Dream is what makes you

I have a dream. A dream that larger than life for me. I wanted to start a website. A website that represent my thoughts and ideas. But what if the idea is a joke ? Will I be a laugh pie for all my friends and family ? They say fear of failure is the biggest obstacle to be success. 

I'm sick and tired to be mediocre. I'm sick and tired to listen to people order. I'm sick and tired to stuck in a job that meet end meet. I'm sick and tired of being transparent. I'm sick and tired of not good enough. I'm sick and tired of disappointment. I'm sick and tired of not paying forward. I'm sick and tired to disappoint people that loves me. I'm sick and tired of conformist. I need a break through. This is enough reason to launch website for better or worse.

This post shall remind me to carry forward my dream and hard works through 2017. I will read back what I wrote to keep pushing myself forward. I have all the reason to be crazy enough to surprise everyone once again. To my beloved granny, you're the reason for magic to happen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment